Dr. Bassem is a pediatrician specializing in the health as well as physical development of newborns and young children. He received his medical degree from the Beirut Arab University in 2004.
Dr. Bassem completed his Residency in Pediatrics upon the completion of his MD at the American University of Beirut (AUB).
Dr. Bassem is highly trained and specialized in medical care for children as well as growth and development concerns.
Expertise & Procedures
- Diet, Exercise and Preventative Measures for Children
- Specialized Medical Care for Children
- Child Vaccination/Immunization
- Acute and Chronic Health Problems
- Growth & Development Concerns