Dr. Saria El Hachem is a Family Medicine Specialist graduated from the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC).
Dr. Saria completed her Doctor of Medicine at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik in Lebanon on a comprehensive excellence scholarship. She then became a Family Medicine Resident and Specialist at the American University of Beirut Medical Center from 2013 – 2017. She also worked as a part of an outreach program with underserved patients in clinics and refugee camps in Lebanon. She volunteers at Byblos Friends Association to help refugees and needy patients medically.
Her most recent experience includes working as a Family Medicine Specialist at the Community Medical Center and the Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centers.
She is skilled in patient-centered and evidence-based medicine. She diagnoses and treats illnesses through a holistic approach.
Her scope of practice includes:
- Acute illness management: infections, joints/back/neck pain, abdominal pain, headache, reflux disease, skin conditions, and allergies…
- Chronic Disease Management: elevated blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, migraine, thyroid disorders, anemia, vitamin deficiency…
- Pediatric and Adult Vaccinations
- Women’s Health, Cervical (Pap) Smears
- Mental Health problems; Anxiety, Depression
- Well-child visits and general pediatrics
- Preventative Medicine & Cancer Screening
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia…)